Attendance and satisfaction levels at virtual or hybrid events increase when continuing education programs are offered
A 2020 association research study from Community Brands reveals that growth in certification and continuing education programs correlates with membership growth. 62% of association members surveyed indicated that certification programs are an important member benefit.
Automation and Compliance
Automate the delivery of continuing education credits on Cloud Conventions with live or on-demand sessions. Detailed reporting ensures attendees meet the requirements to earn credits.
Complete Capabilities to Manage Virtual CE
- Segment attendees by type to only show CE sessions to those that qualify to attend.
- Sign up for sessions and add them to the event and business calendar.
- Automate email notifications for reminders and schedule changes.
- Cap session attendance and create a wait list for attendees.
- iFrame sessions so attendees never leave the platform
- Track both live and on-demand attendance with automated reports.
- Upload continuing education certificates to the attendee dashboard and automatically notify attendees when they are there.