New! SafetyNet - a Standby Virtual Platform for Live Events
Enterprise Event Network
An enterprise covers multiple divisions and geographies with event needs ranging from regional meetings to user conferences and complex trade shows
A 2021 report by McKinsey focused on a post-COVID work environment revealed that 20 to 25 percent of workers in advanced economies and about 10 percent in emerging economies could work from home three to five days a week, mainly in the computer-based office work arena. Having a virtual and hybrid strategy for regional conferences, trainings, and meetings is essential to support a hybrid workforce in the "Next Normal."
Sophisticated Enough for Global Enterprise...Easy Enough to be Self-Managed
Cloud Convention platforms are used internationally with sophisticated translation, GDPR compliance, integrations with enterprise platforms and the ability to manage events that span the globe.
Capabilities to Manage Local & Global Enterprise Events
- Connect with external registration systems or use Cloud Convention's registration, application and payment.
- Segment attendees by type and packages so they only see sessions and content they register for.
- Automate session management using integrations with Zoom Video or BlueJeans secure video conferencing for session setup, notifications, reminders and reporting.
- Deliver continuing education classes and exchange data with Learning Management Systems.
- Promote interactions between attendees and exhibitors with Community's™ messaging and directory features.
- Automate attendance reports for both live events and on-demand video viewing.
- Customize the platform to reflect the company's branding and corporate identity.