Seminars & Training
Seminars and training can be one endless stream of boring webinars until you wrap them into a virtual event.
People are used to consuming content and training online, but then "Webinar Fatigue" sets in. Virtual and hybrid event designers can reverse that trend by offering shorter sessions, more ways to interact with session leaders, opportunities for idea exchange and a balance of training and education with fun and engaging activities.
Make Seminars & Trainings Interactive and Engaging
Don't depend on sessions alone to inspire your audience. Use Cloud Conventions to connect learners to each other, hold discussions and discover ways to network and exchange ideas.
Educate, Engage & Inspire Online Learning
- Promote interactions between attendees with Community™ messaging and directory features.
- Add discussion forums for attendees to exchange ideas, identify challenges and set strategy.
- Hold roundtable discussions straight from the platform to encourage group interaction.
- Make it fun with gamification. Hold scavenger hunts or compete for prizes and publish the results on the Leaderboard.
- Track how learners engage with te content and sessions to identify what they are most interested in. Ensure learners logged in and participating.
- Use the email engine to send notifications, reminders, updates and newsletters.