New! SafetyNet - a Standby Virtual Platform for Live Events
Event managers should strategically allocate funds between face-to-face tradeshows, virtual or a hybrid combination.
According to a research study from FTI Media, from December 2020, nearly 70% of respondents indicated they had attended a virtual event in the past year, with 62% reporting they were more satisfied with the experience when compared to in-person events. The study summarizes that "virtual trade shows, though a temporary substitute amid the pandemic, will likely remain and grow in a post-pandemic world."
Virtual Increases Attendance to Ensure the Show Will Stage
Expand the audience with more ways to attend. Build sponsorship revenue through increased exposure to attendees. With the uncertainty and risk of travel a virtual option is the best insurance that the show will go on.
Blend Live & Virtual for the Best of Both Worlds
- Stream live sessions from the venue right to Cloud Conventions to capture a live and virtual audience.
- Have attendees register for both live and virtual sessions and cap registration if breakout room capacity is limited.
- Use the virtual platform as a content repository for exhibitor materials, content and on-demand videos.
- Use the notification and reminder system to call attention to important events or upcoming sessions.
- Offer virtual coffee breaks before the sessions start and exhibit hall opens to increase networking.
- Create contests or scavenger hunts that get attendees to look at both the virtual platform and the exhibit hall.
- The event platform is viewable on laptops, iPads or smart phones. There is no need to download an app to keep track of what's happening at the conference.